Thank You for Giving to VOA-Greater New York
By choosing to support Volunteers of America-Greater New York family, you've become part of our family. We know there are many deserving charities and nonprofits across the metro New York City area, so we are especially grateful that you’ve entrusted your gift to us. Your support helps:
- Shelter homeless individuals and families until permanent housing can be secured.
- Create a safe haven for survivors of domestic violence and their children.
- Support veterans who are struggling to find their footing.
- Prepare preschoolers with developmental disabilities for success in kindergarten and beyond.
- Provide stability for at-risk youth and prepare them for the transition to mature, independent adulthood.
- Build permanent, supportive housing for vulnerable older adults on limited incomes.
Other Ways to Get Involved
In addition to making a financial gift, there are a variety of meaningful ways to stay involved and help further the mission of Volunteers of America-Greater New York, including: