- 100 Units
145 Ocean Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07305
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
Harborview Apartments is a 14-story, 100 unit elderly housing community located in Jersey City, New Jersey which was sponsored by the Volunteers of America. The Upper floors of the building offer spectacular views of the Hudson River, Manhattan skylines, and the Statue of Liberty. Harborview Apartments is only minutes away from New York City, to Supermarkets, theaters, churches, recreation center, medical services and path station.
- Sitting area at the front of the building which is furnished with benches and tables
- Computer lab with internet and classes
- Religious services available
- Cable included
- Dominos, bingo, parties, ball room dances and happy hours
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.